In the first 3 weeks of this academic year CollabHub saw Music and Music Technology degree students working with Enterprise BA(Hons) students through staff collaboration.
Congratulations to all involved.
Students formed their own multi-discipline teams and developed social enterprise businesses with a music element. The final businesses included:
– Soundpainting for non-musicians
– Learn a musical instrument (matching teachers with new students in the university)
– Pitch Play (software for teaching music)
– Pub Quiz (integrating course knowledge in a less formal quiz setting at University)
– Uptown Vibes (cafe music enterprise for fostering new performers and artists in a quieter space)